• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Position of the hood / bonnet buffer wedges on a TR6

Serge Decorte

Freshman Member
I am restoring my 1974 TR6 and need some help finding how to position the 4 buffer wedges for the bonnet / hood. I have the holes pre-drilled on the top of fender but the buffers are not. Not sure if you need to have it aligned with the top of fender or resting on the base of the bottom lip. Also which side of the wedge is facing the fender.
Pictures displayed on the blog would help, not as a link as they are sometimes difficult to open or require q subscription.
Thanks a lot

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Serge,
You posted this question in your "Blog" (The Blog is a place where you just post stuff like what you're doing on your restoration, or post about some car show - in other words, it's a personal blog. People may visit it but there is no guarantee.

To get answers to specific questions about your TR6, you would be better served if you posted the question in the "Triumph Forum". Click on the Forums link in the upper navigation menu to list all of the available forums, then click on "Triumph" to enter that forum where you can post questions and have higher likelihood people will see, and reply.

Basil