Hey Guest!
LastDeadLast said:With that dizzy I would go .035.
TR3driver said:I'd suggest starting with the standard gap, which as I recall is .025". Then after you have it running good, you can open the gap up and see if it makes any improvement (which I doubt).
RonMacPherson said:I run BP6ES's also, but my ignition is Crane(actually Allison before Crane bought them) blue coil and MSD-6. I started at .035, tightened them up to .032, then .028, opened up to .038 and am back at .035. I've had the same plugs in for better than 10K miles(don't drive the 6 much lately, gotta get the seats in it).
So, experience with high performance ignition leads me to believe that you can go .035 no problem. The combustion chamber shape is different than a TR3.
hondo402000 said:I run a MSD unit on my TR6 and the information says up to 10;1 compression you can go .050-.060 gap