Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
1. Wal-Mart Patio furniture brought from last house. The better half won't buy new until I finish the deck I haven't started.
2. The ragged looking fence is not mine. I offered to tear it down and replace it when I did mine. I have the wicked witch living next door. Actually she is a nut case. She thinks it looks perfectly fine and wouldn't allow me to touch it.
3. The 3 I bought about 2 months ago. Needed a new project and is now in boxes.
4. The 6 is my sanity check. Everytime I get overwhelmed with the 3 I get in it and go.
I always love good '3 stories.... What's the commision number? How and where did you find it? It looks to be pretty original.... Those tufts of material from the capping on the doors are just like how mine looked..... What are you going to do with the car, beside the obvious? it looks like a great project! Best of luck.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.