Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Found one 20 minutes from my house. It was up on ebay a week ago. Actually in very nice shape. All of the metalwork is done already just need to go over and smooth it out, paint it and put it together. Im picking it up tonight I will get some pics then also.
72 240z, 74 fairlady Z, 79 280zx, 82 280zx turbo, 85 BMW 325e, 89 735iL, 2 59s, 61, 2 69s 74, sprdigets, 74.5 MGB. Which makes 13 cars besides the 3 DD's. Startign to thin them out the 63 is now gone and the 74 midget will soon be gone, also I am going to be selling the BMW's, too expensive now that I have a family.
The excuse it followed me home isnt really working to well anymore, which is too bad, at first she thought it was funny now she just says im an idiot.
Just follow my prime directive: <span style="font-style: italic">"She can never say 'no' to you if you never say 'no' to her"....let her buy something she wants that costs around what the new car cost.....next time, wait until she buys something & then say, "Remember when...."</span>
I am thinning them out, less BMWs more spridgets. Quality is still up there take a look at the 280zx I restored. If you want some detailed work I am doing also, I take my time, just like having a few projects in different stages.
Another one from the front. Body work was already done, just a matter of cleaning up the inside and then it should be ready to paint already. The doors are there just not on the car.
I did the 280Z/ZX thing. Not enough aftermarket for me. Besides, they never made a factory convertible. I've got some NOS interior panels and such for a '76 280Z that's no londer avalible if you ever need any.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.