• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Phased plan for MGB improvements

rustybones

Freshman Member
Hi Chaps
I have recently bought an 1972 MGB roadster needs a lot of tlc. Bodywork and chassis solid engine sounds a bit rough! Where do you start making small improvements and is there a logical process or plan?

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Welcome to BCF Bones! Congratulations on your new toy! If you post your specific question in the MG forum here you are likely to get a ton of answers!
Basil

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Tony's "Awakening a Sleeping B" was always a favorite of mine. Even with a running car, it had some good info to help new owners check out their cars.

Whatever happened to that document?

OP
R

rustybones

Freshman Member
Welcome to BCF Bones! Congratulations on your new toy! If you post your specific question in the MG forum here you are likely to get a ton of answers!
Basil
hi Basil - how do i find that forum ? Probably really obvious but i can’t work it out ☹️

Basil

Administrator
Boss
hi Basil - how do i find that forum ? Probably really obvious but i can’t work it out ☹️
Click on "Forums" tab above, then scroll down to the "Britsih Automobiles" section and look for "MG". Click on "MG and viola, you're in the MG forum. Then post a message just like you posted this one.

OP
R

rustybones

Freshman Member
Hi Basil - when i select forums British Automobiles isn’t an option?

Attachments

• 454E8D45-5996-4230-9366-7621AEB4BFB3.png
    454E8D45-5996-4230-9366-7621AEB4BFB3.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 23

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Ok, you're on a smart device not a computer. After you "tap" on forums, the menu will retract - then scroll down to see the different forums.

Mickey Richaud

Staff member
Gold
Country flag

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Thanks. Funny enough I was searching and old drive for pictures and stumbled upon a .pdf of this. I'm sure many of us saved it.

I miss Tony's input.

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
1, 3, 4, 2. One of those things you commit to memory.