Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Congrats, Jack
I was at the GoF in Ocala today.
4 Midgets, maybe 70 cars total, and it rained on and off all day.
I never saw so many LBC's with their tops up before.
Jack,
Congrats on another 1st place finish and for talking your lovely bride into going with you! My wife has gone to a couple of shows and I don't know if she will make it again. Once we get my car finished I hope she'll change her mind.
Rut
Car shows are OK. I usually try to do at least one every year. However, my wife is more interested in doing the scenic drives and dinner drives. And honestly, I find them much more enjoyable. Not only do you get to see cars and talk about them, but you get to experience them as intended. It is also fun to do gimmick rallys since it throws in a bit of friendly competition.
Of course I also like gymkhanas, but those are hard to find around here unless you want to spend an entire day around SCCA autocross with a bunch of modern iron and Karts.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.