Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I agree with Andrew, they're luggage rack hardware.
The slanted pieces on my rack (uninstalled) are pitted and the chrome is flaking. If anyone has the slanted pieces, I'm also interested. I have the rest in new hardware.
I couldn't find any pictures on the 'net of this rack, and my own digital camera is down for the count. I can tell you that it's the type of rack that requires four holes drilled through the boot lid, through which your hardware goes.
Thanks Guys
To be fair and since this week evil-bay has free listings, I put the bolts on for .99. Ebay listing I'll donate the profits to the BCF. If they make more then $100 I'll start manufacturing them :crazy:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.