Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
When I had my TR6: I stripped it bare. Spray bombed Rust Oleum (How do you spell that) Primer (2 light coats): Then Spray bombed "HIGH GLOSS" lacquer (2 light coats): Came out great looking.
Or the "BEST" suggestion was to do whatever pleases you most!!
I went with gloss black also. It's such a visually prominent piece that I think it looks good in gloss. The wiper motor I did in satin black with a silver hold down strap.
But, as others have said, whatever you like is correct.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.