Simon TR4a
Jedi Knight
Offline
Wow, only 500 miles on a rebuilt engine and you are doing 70mph- in a Herald?
Maybe you are pushing it a bit hard..
Simon.
Maybe you are pushing it a bit hard..
Simon.
Hey Guest!
Simon TR4a said:Wow, only 500 miles on a rebuilt engine and you are doing 70mph- in a Herald?
Maybe you are pushing it a bit hard..
Simon.
70herald said:Simon TR4a said:Wow, only 500 miles on a rebuilt engine and you are doing 70mph- in a Herald?
Maybe you are pushing it a bit hard..
Simon.
Uhm you might be right, about the 70mph, that was only a small portion of the drive though. Anything less and I will get run down by other drivers around here. That actually was less than WOT. BTW, if I had a different ratio in the differential, it could do a fair bit more at least on level ground. These cars are WAY under geared.
Depends which direction. Heading west, I would need pontoons in under 45 minutes. North / South I can go somewhat further, and there is a fairly new main road heading N/S where 70mph is the limit, however speeds are closer to 85-90mph.angelfj said:Please induldge my curiosity. At 70 mph don't you run out of country very quickly?![]()