• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Our Work Areas/Garages

sammyb

Luke Skywalker
See sig...although it's usually messy!

usasma

Jedi Trainee
Any time that I feel bad about my workspace, I go visit my brother. I've visited many times over the years, and have only recently found out that there's a Jensen-Healey stored in his garage. There's so much stuff in there that you can't even see it!

Jim Weatherford

Jedi Trainee
I was inspired by a friend garage and I'm currently in the construction phase of a new garage project(AKA: Work Space). It will be a multi-purpose project; a B&W darkroom (in the planning for 30 years), enclosed storage space for all the junk and a garage area for the Jensen Healey.

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I could post photos of the Garage-Mahal if you'd like

Jon12

Jedi Hopeful
The Garage-Mahal sounds like a must see.

I'll get some pictures up of mine with before and after shots when I clean it this week... or maybe next week...

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Okay, here's a teaser: the front of the Garage-Mahal (no, its not my house; my house is attached to it by a breezeway). Its 54'x48' on the 1st floor & has a full 2nd floor for storage of my personal parts - not those for sale:
garage2.jpg

90 XJ-S

Jedi Trainee
OK,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gifPure jealosy has kicked in. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I notice it is far deeper than it needs to be, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif so I guess pictures of the inside are called for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mike

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Mike...its 48' deep so that I can store 16 cars in it! & it has a 20x20 'clean' room in one corner of it