Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
HAHA! Thats totally awesome! I remember back when I was a kid and jumped my VW Beetle... The tranny mounts broke and my engine ripped out of the back of the car with the throttle linkage and fuel line still attached. I still remember the WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! from the engine as it sat there screaming and me freaking out that I couldn't get it to shut off! I ended up yanking the coil wire and got shocked in the process. HAHA good times!
And not to step on any moderators toes or anything, but this would probably be better served posted in the pub.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.