Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
They advertised this car was going to be there. Pretty cool. As an aside, does everyone know the Triumph prototype codenamed Fury is currently for sale? In England, of course.
I was there....lots of neat stuff as usual. That Fangio car is the real-deal.
Real LeMans racers (Bentley in back)
Probably the most important M-B ever; the 1939 W154 Grand Prix car. “Rescued” from the Soviets just a few years ago (They've had it since WW II). This was it's first outing ever since MB got it back (it's now part
of the Collier Collection in FLA). 475 HP from 3 liters!
Famous LeMans MG (sorry...I know this is the TR forum
)
Brian Redman's old Mini
UOP Shadow Can-Am car
Herb Wetson (of the hamburger chain of stores) in his Fraser-Nash
Picky point, but his name is Herb Wetanson. When I was growing up, there was a Wetson's a couple of blocks from where I lived. I also remember watching him race out at Bridgehampton during the late sixties or early seventies.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.