• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Original Steel Fuel Line

tmcarthur

Member
Offline
​Does anyone have a MkI or II with the original fuel line and mechanical pump still on their car? If so, would you mind taking a few pictures for me? I'm looking for pictures of the line where it comes up, makes 2 or 3 coils and then connects to the mechanical pump. Appreciate all the help, thanks!
Terry McArthur
tam.613@hotmail.com
 
The fuel line coil ended with AN5-41016 (June, 1960), but there's a picture on page 28 of Terry Horler's Original Sprite & Midget.
Rut
 
Terry

I have an original uninstalled fuel line from a January 1959 Bugeye. Would photos of that help?
 
Ray I'm curious to see what it is supposed to look like.
 
044.JPG

039.jpg

045.jpg
 
Thanks Ray.
 
I love it, knowledge transfer from bugeyeparts.com to BCF. Ray posts info on BCF and this morning this guy was asking on bugeyeparts.com for this exact same thing. Glad I could refer him and help him on his way. I love the way we can collectively share knowledge to keep our cars running and to bring them back to life.
 
The new fuel line may be nickle-copper instead of steel, but I think this will work well. Thanks again for the pics, Ray!

Terry
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9500.JPG
    IMG_9500.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_9503.JPG
    IMG_9503.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top