Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Bugeye's did have an optional sway bar, it was different from the later Spridget sway bars. It was turned at the ends different and had different links.
I do have one of those optional bars but not the links.
I saw the sway bar in the Moss catalog. I have also looked at other companies that offer "OEM type" sway bars. Some are oreinted so that the sway bar ends are parallel to the ground when attached to the car and some are perpendicular(moss had the perpendicular type). The reason I am interested is that I am deciding on what to do with my sway bar. The bushings are totally shot. The mount to the spring pans were definately home made on mine. Before I go to the expense of restoring it, I just wanted to make sure it is original. If not, I would rather go for a used one on Ebay. These had to be factory options - were they basically the same design for all Sprites?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.