• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Orig. E-Type Steering Wheel For Sale:

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Folks;

I`m not sure if this is legal or not by Basils standards? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

I have not placed it in the classifieds: I felt the Jaguar enthusiasts would have most of the interest and perhaps the need for a really "NICE" Steering Wheel: /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/driving.gif

I`m making avail. my Series I Steering Wheel in Exc. Cond For Sale: I also have a nice horn button avail:

Please PM me or email myself for pics:

I want to make this avail. here to the BCF Jag folks before she goes on ebay! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grouphug.gif

Thanx, Russ /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

Its on ebay right now: Steering Wheel Item #: 160189027554
Horn Push Item #: 160189032874
"NEW" Motif Bar Emblem Item #: 160189048054

Good Luck to whomever wants it: No Reserve and in Exc. Cond:

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Ex;

I`ve posted several items here in the classified from my Sweet TR4A to several want ads & "Nothing"?

No replies; No Inquires; "Nothing"?

I was going to put it on "Jag-Lovers", "JCNA" & "XKE Data" but basically a bunch of tire kickers! No punt intended: Their all great sites but never a reply?

I put it on ebay & in a wk. its "Sold"!

I have 3 items on there now: A "NEW" motif bar emblem; Horn Push in nice cond & the Steering Wheel:

I have bids on all 3: I suspect the Steering Wheel will go off at a pretty good $$$:

For what you pay ebay; Its still the best place in town to get the "Biggest Bang for Your Buck"!

Happy Bidding Ex if you have a need?

Regards, Russ

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
All 3 items sold on ebay;

The motif bar emblem went for $25 / The Horn Push went for $41 & My "Dis-Appointment" was the Steering Wheel "$160":

I`ve seen some Steering Wheels sell for over $300; Oh Well, I messed up! I should have put a reserve on it!

"COULDA, WOULDA, SHOULDA"!

Some E-Type enthusiast just got a Sweet Orig. Wheel Cheap:

Regards, Russ

PhilW

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Hi Russ,

Do you have any Ser.2 XKE rear body and trim parts? I work at a rest. shop and one of our customers got "bumped" by a Hummer. No damage to the hummer, extensive to the E. We usually get parts from people we've dealt with for years, but we always look for new sources - especially since you're close by.

Phil.

OP
toysrrus

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi Phil;

I just sold the last of my E-Type parts. A complete assy of the 3pcs. rear bumper.

I guess the "Hummer" did`nt get hurt!! Wow, If I were sitting in the E-Type looking out my rear view mirror; I`d just s____t in my pants!!!!!

You say your near by; Where are you located?

Thanx, Russ