Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I was paging through a European Sports Car Magazine and I don't remember the name but I saw an add for I believe SC Parts. They are making a lot of aluminum showing an all aluminum body panels for Big Healeys and there at the bottom of their add what do I see but an all aluminum BE Bonnet. Something to drool over until I saw the price at 2,495 Pounds. Almost as "purty" as the all aluminum Kirkham Cobra bodies produced at an ex MIG Factory in Eastern Europe.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.