Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Been about 5 years or so but after new paint, a tilt nose, new 1275, rebuilt trany, boot lid, new upholstery and carpet, she rolls on the road again! Today was a good day!
OMG - such non believers!!!!! jk jk...... and here i was thinking I'd do a sort of traditional post and NOT put in pictures and it should be fine. Little did I know there was a throng of photo loving and craving fans out there . Remain calm the photo processing factory can be a bit slow at times, but due to our recent stay at home order I will see if I can speed them along a bit. Carry on.
well, here's the boot lid anyway.....closure not finished yet............more coming......
Well I guess it really did happen then. Seriously though that boot lid conversion looks like excellent work. We would sure like to see how the whole process was done.
Very nice bugeye. Funny how complaints about the bugeye's lack of a boot lid and the funny-looking headlamps is what caused the redesign into the Mk II and now are the features that make them unique. Here's some pictures of a boot-lidded bugeye with an Ashley bonnet I took at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix this year.
Nice boot lid! It's so cool to see a Bugeye out of the garage..., thanks for the inspiration!
I'm currently working on getting my Traveller running so I can literally, get to the Sprite. It's sideways in the back of the garage under a cover with a half dozen bikes hung above it. It's tight but at least we have a garage!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.