• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR6 On a TR6 what was the original color of

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
Offline
the heater bulkhead connector, the one where the two hoses connect and pass through. I recall they were all originally black. Otherwise, I will have to remember to paint it when I start painting other body panels. Or maybe I will just chrome it. :jester:
 
Ask a biker: "Chrome will get you home!" :-)
 
Ray, you know that I like chrome, but my original and the replacement was/is black.
 
Black also. I used satin black when I replaced mine.
 
Hi Ray,

My TR doesn't have a heater or ventilation system.
So mine are colored "invisible. If it did,
I would use black chrome.

Dale
 
Thanks guys, I thought it was black.
 
Doesn't someone sell a SS version. That's my reco.
 
Back
Top