• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

On a lighter note - What did Santa bring?

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Tools, including another LED light�� also money for the upcoming move back to Memphis... earlier I bought myself new parts for the triumph GT6 project.

Rhodyspit75

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I got clothes, a book and several other gifts. The best gift this year was a wonderful woman named Pat. My wife of 44 years died almost 6 years ago and we have continued to have Christmas Eve at my house with most of her family attending. She was the oldest of 6 kids. This year Pat was with me she is very well accepted by the in-laws and my kids and grandkids. The best Christmas present in a long time.

glemon

Yoda
Country flag
I got a Milwaukee electric ratchet, already used it, great help. Also, we moved to a smaller house a couple years ago, but I added a nice, heated shop. Right off the kitchen, we warmed it up and set up tables and Christmas lights and hosted a wonderful family gathering on Christmas Eve. Warm socks and beef jerky too, I consider myself a lucky man.

vette

Darth Vader
Country flag
Got a black v-neck sweater .
If u wear that sweater with a white shirt and black slacks u could be an usher at the local circus. Believe it or not I did it once when I was down there.

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
I got clothes, a book and several other gifts. The best gift this year was a wonderful woman named Pat. My wife of 44 years died almost 6 years ago and we have continued to have Christmas Eve at my house with most of her family attending. She was the oldest of 6 kids. This year Pat was with me she is very well accepted by the in-laws and my kids and grandkids. The best Christmas present in a long time.

That's a great tradition to keep her memory!

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Hey Mister, I see you got a birdfeeder for Christmas. (and a gorgeous blue sweater) and an endoscope for looking at cars and a boning knife for the kitchen and many lovely things!

squirrel.jpg

OP
Basil

Basil

Administrator
Boss
JP, is that a picture you took at your house, or off the internet? Either way - funny! (and we can relate with the squirrels and bird feeders).

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
JP, is that a picture you took at your house, or off the internet? Either way - funny! (and we can relate with the squirrels and bird feeders).

that is the birdfeeder I received on the window of my office - completely legit your honour

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
I got an InkBird smart wireless BBQ thermometer so I can keep an eye on how the cooking is doing with out leaving the kitchen. The ham is cooking in the brick oven outside. It has up to 4 inputs and will graph the temperature. Probable lets the world know I am cooking as well.

David

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
I've a kitchen oven with digital oven temp preset and it's bogus. Had to get an oven thermometer to set temp accurately. I cook better on a Weber kettle with charcoal.

And I envy David's brick oven. I remember the photos.

waltesefalcon

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
My oven also has a digital control. The only issue I have with it is when the power goes out I can only use the stove top.

TobyCorn

Freshman Member
Country flag
"On a lighter note - What did Santa bring?"

Well, Christmas came early for me this year. In spite of everything that's been happening here in the U.S., my brother was able to purchase a couple of M/T tires for my truck. He bought them for me since he owes me a favor. I told him, I don't need cash, I just need a new set of tires. He happily obliged.

Last edited: