G
Guest
Guest
Guest
Offline
What's your temp at? What rpm is this happening at? Did you check the relief spring yet? They are cheap, change it.
Hey Guest!

twas_brillig said:Not sure about the A series, Doug
JPSmit said:It is 20-50 oil and up until this oil change, I did use Lucas.
kellysguy said:JPSmit said:It is 20-50 oil and up until this oil change, I did use Lucas.
Why didn't you this time?
kellysguy said:I suspect it may be something else, as mine didn't have any coating anywhere when I tore it down and I use it alot.
JPSmit said:Update: dropped by Mark's today and he peered under the hood (which I have been avoiding) the hose that connects the engine to the oil pressure gauge was loose at one end - new hose clamp (and soon a new hose) and we HOPE we may have fixed it - there was certainly oil spray around the fixture. we'll keep you posted. Thanks again Mark![]()