Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I can't wait to install this! It's a complete front & rear tube shock kit from Frontline.
With the favorable exchange rate I couln't pass it up. I almost bought this in September, but I'm glad I waited.....it wound up being almost $400 cheaper.
When you fit these babies you will be driving a car that is in another league when it comes to handling. You will also notice a big improvement in braking capabilities.
I bought a set of double-bearing hubs from Frontline Spridget a few weeks ago. I called Winner's Circle first (they're good guys), but they didn't have any in stock. Saved a ton thanks to the exchange rate.
Me too. I would love one of these but as I live in UK it's too much money for me.
Now, what can I buy in the USofA when the pound/dollar swings back to 1:2
I've also been on a UK shopping spree - Rimflo valves from Minisport being the most recent. Next purchase: Peter May front damper top link kit. A neat device that turns your single shock arm into the front member of what looks more like a proper A-arm.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.