Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm not a big fan of the fastback--(if I <span style="font-style: italic">wanted </span>a Triumph GT6 I'd buy one)--but I <span style="font-style: italic">loooove </span>that nose.
I really like the Speedwell Walker Bonnet. But they quit listing it on their website last I checked and it costs almost as much as the nose AND hardtop from the Ashley folks. I also like their Monza bonnet, but I am afraid that itty bitty air hole in the front won't cut it in the Texas summers.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.