Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have 6 wheels from a '69 AH Sprite; 4 closed with the AH hub caps and 2 with the holes. Looking to get rid of them. Asking $20 a wheel plus shipping if you need them shipped. PM me if interested.
Jack,
I also ordered a set of Classic 8s from Hap last Friday. I plan on this car being driven and I wanted the original wheels for shows and the 8s for driving around. I understand that I'll probably put on a set that works and store the others in some hidden area of my workshop never to see the light of day! I have great plans, but poor execution...
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.