doc50
Jedi Trainee
Offline
Adding OD unit which was not there OEM.
Problem is, the speedo outlet at the lower right side of the OD unit does NOT exit in a direction that allows me to install the trans tunnel without some serious mods to the tunnel.
Is there a 90 degree adapter that I can get so as to aim the outlet downward or forward so that this will all fit?
If needed, I'll try to post a pic.
Thanks,
Thom
TS34909L (O)
Problem is, the speedo outlet at the lower right side of the OD unit does NOT exit in a direction that allows me to install the trans tunnel without some serious mods to the tunnel.
Is there a 90 degree adapter that I can get so as to aim the outlet downward or forward so that this will all fit?
If needed, I'll try to post a pic.
Thanks,
Thom
TS34909L (O)
Hey Guest!




