Ride # 5 this past Saturday, as temps on Long Island shot all the way up to 40 degrees. Does not mind starting after 15 days tucked away. I love it and it runs nice.
All gauges working, i hit a minor bump and temp and fuel needles drop. I stop the beast, and one by one slide connectors on and off near fuses. They are a big greasy. I notice there is round relay thats just hanging there but connected. 'Start it up and fuel and Temp are back. <yay they still work> Same happens again later. Intermittant loss of fuel gauge is not so fun.
Are these two connected at some point. Any suggestions?
Peter
All gauges working, i hit a minor bump and temp and fuel needles drop. I stop the beast, and one by one slide connectors on and off near fuses. They are a big greasy. I notice there is round relay thats just hanging there but connected. 'Start it up and fuel and Temp are back. <yay they still work> Same happens again later. Intermittant loss of fuel gauge is not so fun.
Are these two connected at some point. Any suggestions?
Peter
Hey Guest!