Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well, I can't really say that ... I have more like five of them ! Plus a couple of Flukes and maybe a Beckman.
As I've said before, I carry a DMM in every car (even non-Triumphs) and consider them consumable items ... just makes sense to me to keep an el-cheapo meter where it's likely to get damaged (or lost, or stolen) and keep the good stuff at home on my workbench (not that my workbench meters are particularly high end or anything).
Working on a project on the bench, I'm interested in millivolt accuracy. But when I'm on the side of the road trying to figure out why the brake lights don't; it doesn't really matter if that is 12v I see or 13v ... the cheap meter is entirely adequate.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.