• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

No Front Bumper - What do you think?

Hi Folks,

I was just driving thru and wanted to say that on "Bugeyes / Frogeyes"; Personally I prefer "Bumperless" front. There are just too many really nice "Compound Curves" to the body to hide. When I got my B/E initially; I had quite a few comments on the "Front" bumper that it "Sticks out Too Far" which I agree with. It just does`nt look right to me. The "Rear" Bumperettes / Overriders look just great.

On a Square Midget; I feel the "Front & Rear" bumpers look a heck of lot better than bumplerless.

Regards, Russ
 
Back
Top