• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

NJMP, LRP, CCBCC

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
We had a full weekend with the cars. Towed down to NJ on Thursday evening to run the Midget and Miata at the new Thunderbolt course at New Jersey Motorsoprts park, then towed to Lime Rock in CT Friday night to run there and towed home on Saturday night. Parked the truck and trailer in the driveway and went to bed. Got up on Sunday and remembered there was a car show being held along the Cape Cod Canal at Buzzards Bay Park so Erica and I drove down with both cars still on the trailer and for fun I entered the track car. It still had the brake dust, mud (Raining with slicks and a welded diff = touchy) and a general race patina. We walked around and saw some very nice cars, my Friend Rick had one of his Bugeyes and there was a few other Spridgets.

During the award they announced they were giving out the Rusty Nuts award for the most unkept car. There were a lot of nice cars and all the daily drivers were nicer than my street car. As they are describing the winner they said - This years winner doesn't have AC, doesn't have wipers, doesn't have an interior and the tires don't even have any tread on them. So my track car came home with the Rusty Nuts award. All in all a good long weekend.
13641.jpg

13642.jpg

13643.jpg

13644.jpg

Attachments

• 13641.jpg
    13641.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 13642.jpg
    13642.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 13643.jpg
    13643.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 90
  • 13644.jpg
    13644.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 85

bugimike

Yoda
What a great way to spend a long LBC weekend :thumbsup: !!! Congrats on the award!! :cheers:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
So where's a photo of that winner?

bugimike

Yoda
I'd say it's that #75 in the pix Tony! Would be nice to see a pic of the award with it though!! :wink:

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Ah, behind the pretty young lady...hehehehe

bugimike

Yoda
Now I know what caught YOUR eye!!! :devilgrin: (Also a front view behind the white BE!)

Hooper11772

Nicely done Chris! Glad to see you enjoyed some of this great weather with the cars I hope they ran well. I wish I had known I would have been there to vote. :winner1:

OP
ChrisS

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
You need to turn your phone on - I tried to call you Sunday AM to tell you about it.

Hooper11772

Really, I know i'm having some phone battery problems. That stinks I would have loved to go. I did get my clutch squared away so i'm driving. I still don't have blinkers but I may take a slightly illegal drive to Pembroke some time soon if your free to give it a show.

OP
ChrisS

ChrisS

Jedi Knight
Thunderbolt was fun, I ran a HPDE there with NASA last Wednesday with no chicanes and we shared a race date with VSCCA there this Friday using the second chicane bypassing T3. Since T3 is high speed my car liked the second configuration better.

As for the car show my favorite was this pre-Hudson Essex Terraplane.
13646.jpg

Attachments

• 13646.jpg
    13646.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 81