• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Nissan

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
An "other" car with no problem (yet ...).

To celebrate a good test result after my cancer treatments, I mortgaged everything in sight and bought a 2011 Nissan Altima 2.5S. Four cylinder - I'm getting 26mpg city, 40mpg highway, 32mpg on the tank.

Nissan1.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

Has this fancy new thing-a-ma-jig called "auto-matic tranz mission". What'll they think of next. (Believe it or not, I've never had an automatic before.) Nissan CVT "Continuously-variable transmission" - very cool.

3dcvtdrawing.jpg

I've had the car for two months now, and really like the "big car" feel, the load and storage space, the simple to use accessories, and especially the power difference from my old 2000 Mazda Protege. I can even accelerate while going up hills - golly!

Tom

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
WHEW!! On first glance I saw that long orange extension cord hangin' on th' corner of th' shed an' thought: "Oh NOOOOO!!"

:devilgrin:

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
You might want to stock up on parts for that tranz-miss-shun thingie, you know they won't last and when yours breaks you will have to take the car off the road. (oh and nice car)