Rhodyspit75
Jedi Knight
Offline
The TR3A sold for $14,000. Unless this car has an identical twin in this area(I doubt it) It was bought off CL Boston in May. Asking price was $10,500. Nice score!
Hey Guest!
"Flip this TR" seems to be a popular sport on eBay of late! Happened to a friend of mine: sold his nice driver 3A at a very fair price to a guy who promised to keep and enjoy it. Within a week, the car was on eBay, and it sold for about a 40% profit! (Wasn't worth it, BTW, as it just was NOT that nice a car; my friend and I agree on that!)Rhodyspit75 said:It's back on EBay. BIN $19,900.
Andrew Mace said:...I like the red-on-red; it reminds me of that old photo (couldn't find it on the 'net) of the Rochester NY Fire Chief's car!
Wow; <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Thank you!</span></span>Geo Hahn said:Andrew Mace said:...I like the red-on-red; it reminds me of that old photo (couldn't find it on the 'net) of the Rochester NY Fire Chief's car!
For Andy:
![]()
