• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Thomas79

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi all,
Thomas here, always dreamed of restoring a classic but never been able to afford it, so now that I am a bit older I finally got a chance to dip into my bucket list (and my bank account).. Bought a very neglected, very rusty 1973 Midget which needs full restoration.. Bought blind of ebay 2 weeks ago and got the car delivered the following day.. And Oh My! I was not expecting the amount of rustšŸ˜‚.. Anyway nearly finished stripping it and about to start my welding adventure... I'll need all the expertise this forum and its members has to offer.... šŸ˜Š

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Thomas

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of tips and advice for your 1973 Midget project in the Spridgets section of the forum.

Post some photos of your starting point.

David

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome indeed! they are great cars and simple - come on over to the Spridget section and post some pics.