Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My Black Friday Classic 8s arrived from Hap and they need some shoes! I have a few months before I'll mount the wheels, but I wanted to get y'alls advice on a good street tire. I'm thinking a 165 or possibly 175 in 70 or 75 series. Thoughts?
Thanks, Rut
Trevor, do you have these? If so, where did you get them? We don't have a dealer down here, but I've always heard good things about the brand.
Thanks, Rut
I do not have them, but a fellow bugeye owner has a set and has been very pleased with them. I'm pretty sure he said that he bought them on-line. I've taken a ride with him, but did not drive the car. It seemed as if the tires had plenty of grip, and the side walls were not all marked up.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.