Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I just watched that this evening (I'm a big Top Gear fan). A great episode, and one of those shows that reminds me why I wanted an old car in the first place.
And reminds me that I really need to get my car finished!
Re: New Top Gear Episode! Trail rally with spridge
Oh-Ho, that was brilliant! Agree with Morris about James May's co-driver. Now I wonder what kind of shoehorn and axle grease they used to get Jeremy in and out of the Sprite?
BBC Channel is well worth it (though, we got rid of cable TV all together a while back... 900 channels and nothing worth watching.) I watch it via the intertubes.
There's also an Australian & Russian version. There'd been discussions about making a US version, but you know it'd wind up being totally watered down crap because the automotive advertisers wouldn't look well on a review show totally panning and mocking their cars.
And if you ever make it to the UK to visit the show, never, ever drive a Morris Marina (unless you like pianos dropped on you.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.