• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Texas member

DFW XJC

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone,
Long time British car guy/owner, but new to this forum. I look forward to having other British car people to commiserate and/or celebrate with. Also interested in groups or events in or around north and central Texas (especially while I have the darn thing drivable).

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome, glad you are here! Out of curiosity, what exactly is the darn thing?

equiprx

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
OP
DFW XJC

DFW XJC

Freshman Member
Country flag
Close Equiprx, its a series II 1976 XJ6C. It might have a little more class if it were a series I. I'm trying to stay on the fine line of having a "driver" car but keeping it as original as I can.

Attachments

• 20161013_144542.jpg
    20161013_144542.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard! I used to have an XJ6 but mine was a 4 door. I've always liked the coupes! Don't see many of them.