• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New 'side project'

Popeye

Darth Vader
Bronze
Country flag
Beautiful!!!

Following up on John-Peterā€™s comment about being a millionaire: how about a leather handle? (I assume this toolbox will get a special home in the shop, and not be abused?)

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
Nice work Doc. I really like the color scheme. The green matches my Prefect (I do have the paint) and the yellow matches my Sprite.

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Doug, I think it'd be a straight S-2, no electric windows. :wink:

PD, the inside is rough. Bottom rusted and split. On a prior repair I'd had to drill and pop-rivet the front of the bottom to keep it from buckling.

Mike, the thing will be pressed into service again, but light duty. Thought about a leather handle and plating the hardware but haven't decided yet.

Country flag
If I painted one Robin's Egg Blue and Orange, how many people would "get it"? :smile:

OP
DrEntropy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Gulf Research might. :wink:

anarchy99

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
That toolbox music was pretty cool actually. Looked like they did it in a German Beer Garden which is even cooler. I'd like to see them crush a few of the beers that were sitting on those tables then beat out a tunešŸ˜

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
"I'm a musician"

"Really.....what instrument do you play?"

"The tool box"