Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Those look great Dan! Of course I'm not impartial as I have them on my 3 :wink: I actually just completed modifying the centercaps so that they have the original TR cloisonne caps on them. Looks pretty sharp.
Not the best nighttime photo, but you get the idea.
I love the look... Unfortunately my father insisted on wire wheels, which are okay. I think the Panasports make it look more like a sports car than the wire wheels, which just make it look old, IMHO.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.