• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New probate Court rules

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Rick said:
Pretty sure once you get through these initial pains, you'll adapt.

Task repetition is the key. Hate to see starting the "learning curve" is critical to work. And the software hasn't become simpler to use as time passes.

We started using Adobe and Corel warez back when they were on 3½" floppy disks. In a pinch I could use those versions. At this point I don't touch the warez. Herself has kept up with it all, Commercial Artist and Illustrator. If I need something, I count on her to do it, and it takes her no time. I'd fumble around for days, methinks. I just keep the machines running. I can convert doc's to PDF or resize photos on my Linux systems with OpenOffice and GIMP. All I care to learn. She puts together four-color brochures and ads for print in no time. It's all well above my pay grade, frankly. :wink:

OP
P

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
All very true. I somehow managed to upload "binders" through TurboCourt and on to the Probate Court. There has to be a simpler and quicker way than the one I came up with. Plus somehow Adobe gave me two copies of every document. I had to delete one of them. What I did was load the files on my documents folder. (They also loaded automatically to Adobe but I couldn't use them there). Then I transferred them to Adobe, highlighted them, combined them and saved them to Documents as a named binder. I can't seem to work with the files loaded directly on Adobe. Also I tried drag and drop but that didn't work either. I've never been able to use that feature - ever. it's all very counter-intuitive and since my short-term memory is shot, I have to write every step down as I go along. You don't want to go there. And to Healey Rick - wait till you get to my age - 86 - and then start horsing around with this stuff. Good luck buddy.