• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New/old member from Victoria, Canada

GeoffC

Freshman Member
Country flag
My name is Geoff Chrysler, I'm a lif long British car enthusiast and restorer.
I grew up in Hamilton Ontario where I worked for my Father Rich Chrysler restoring Austin Healeys to concours level.
At the young age of 13 I purchased my first rotten '65 MGB with dreams of restoring it in time for getting my licence...Unfortunately I never got past the extensive metal repairs it needed. Though I did restore most of the mechanicals with my Dad at the time. I sold that car as a project when I was 19, and my father finished the project for its new owner.
In 2003 I left home and moved out west to BC where I eventually got a job working for Heritage Upholstery & Trim. I quickly grew to become their lead trimmer and worked there for over 10yrs trimming seats etc for all sorts of classic British cars.
In 2012, my Father was suddenly diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and passed away later that year... I moved back home for a few yrs at that time to be with family, and after Dads passing I decided to launch my own business in his name, calling it Rightway Heritage Trimming (Dads Healey restoration business had been Rightway Restorations).
I moved back out west in 2014, and continued to grow my upholstery business in Victoria BC where I now reside. I specialize in interior trim for Austin Healeys and other pre-1980 European classic cars.
In 2015 I purchased and restored a 1964 MGB to concours standards, which I eventually sold in exchange for a 1953 Austin Healey 100 - BN1. I spent the next 5 yrs restoring the Healey to concours condition and I just finished her this spring 2022.
I host a popular blog with articles and pics of the various projects I'm working on called: a Detail Enthusiast
I also have my own YouTube channel with lots of videos about British cars and the restoration and trimming projects I've been working on: Geoff Chrysler/YouTube

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome! Thanks for the story leading up 'til now.
Victoria is a beautiful area,been there a few times.
I bought a '72 Cortina MKIII up near Butchart Gardens
years ago.