• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New/old member from Hinterland (AKA, Alberta)

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
If you look at my profile, I was one of the earliest BCF members, and perhaps a little infamous in some circles around here... But I have taken a few years off from the forum...

I don't own a collectable car of any sort, or a British car either, but I do take photos, and have always been a classic car geek... A big fan of more obscure cars, and the humbler family cars, things like a Ford Cortina, and other similar cars...

The most recent British "car" I've photographed? This week, a 1966 Daimler SR6 Roadliner buser, Commander coachwork by Duple Coachbuilders, one of three ordered by Calgary Transit... The bus does run fine, as the long-time owner of it sold his shop recently and planned to drive the bus to a new storage yard, I drove by the next day and the bus was gone...

Daimler Bus 01.jpg

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome back Sherlock! That bus would make an awesome RV conversion!
Do my eyes deceive me or is the windshield missing?

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome back Sherlock! That bus would make an awesome RV conversion!
Do my eyes deceive me or is the windshield missing?

The windshield is missing... I drove by this bus for years, covered on the front by a giant blue tarp because of the windshield issue, took a few photos of it, never knowing what it was...

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome back Sherlock... Stay a little longer this time πŸ˜€
Can't wait to see some of your "latest" pics.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hmm, for some reason when I click that attachment I get an error. Is that a picture? If so how did you add it?