• Hi Guest! Being a Paying Supporter is NOT a requirement to participate at BCF. However, subscribing will help ensure we can continue to serve the LBC community for years to come. If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource...Please consider supporting us by **Upgrading**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this banner)
Tips
Tips

DrBob

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone. I’m a new member from southeastern North Carolina. I’ve owned a 1977 MG midget that I’ve recently taken out of storage and had it tuned up and a frozen clutch (from 20 years of disuse) repaired and am in the slow process of restoring its beauty. It’s a wonderful little car. I recently semi-retired from a career in healthcare and have decided to live my “fun life”. Luckily enough my wife drives the little car too and loves the sportiness of it. Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to meeting everyone, particularly those of you living in my vacinity. Im in Red Springs near Fayetteville/Ft Bragg

Bob

Attachments

• EEA03209-0D4C-41CB-A78B-6D168A6D1ABA.jpeg
    EEA03209-0D4C-41CB-A78B-6D168A6D1ABA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello DRBob

Welcome to the forum.

You will get plenty of tips and advice for your MG Midget in the Spridgets section of the forum.

David

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Welcome aboard Bob! My Dad (this was early 60's) was stationed at Ft Bragg while in the Army. As David mention - check out our Spridgets forum!