• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member living in Sarasota, Florida

PeterGulfCoast

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello everyone! My name is Peter and I have a 1969 Jaguar E-Type Series ll. I've had the car since 1984 and she has rolled her wheels in New York, Washington DC, Louisville KY, Dallas Texas, Minneapolis Minnesota and now Sarasota Florida.

The car is an original, unrestored car with 49k miles. The original lacquer is Willow Green and the interior in suede green. Before relocating from MN to FL I had the motor out to replace transmissions synchros, install an new clutch, rebuild the head and install new exhaust manifolds. I also installed a new convertible top after painting the frame.

I joined the local Jaguar club and am seeking input on mechanic recommendations -- I will post that request separately.

I look forward to participating in these forums.

Peter

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hi Peter! I have a 67 Series I myself which I've owned since around 1980. Mine is 20 years into a 4 year restoration LOL!

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Welcome, Peter.

You're about an hour south of us. Sarasota is a beautiful place to live.