• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Intro

BritBite

Freshman Member
Country flag
First off, Disclaimer: Sorry for any possible mistakes in posting in the wrong area and for any grammar or spelling mistakes, All un-intentional.
I came across this site in the past and never took the couple of minutes to register. Now, I look forward to reading and posting in the coming weeks, months, years.
Cars of all types have been a passion of mine from my very early years. Purchased my first 'Brit' in 1974.....and still have it. That purchase started my obsession with LBC. After years of buying, rebuilding, selling all sorts of cars (Yes, German Cars too) I have a few in the stable and I am always looking for help in 'HOW TO'. I have found the British car owners to be the most helpful group of car owners when dealing with any issues that have eluded me.
Currently I am sorting out a Series 2 XKE and have been perplexed on several occasion. I hope to send a couple of 'HELP ME' post in the near future. Other LBC's in garage include SP-250, TR3, MGA, MGTD, XJS, and the Healey.
Thanks for including me in your group.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Welcome to BCF. I started my addiction back in the 1960s, with a 1955 Jaguar Mk VII. Great car - wish I still had it.

My signature shows other cars in my life, and now I'm nursing a 1957 Morris back to life.

Post a few photos of your cars! You'll find we have XKE fans here, including the boss.

Good to have you with us.
Tom M.

AngliaGT

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Roanoke,VA - if you hover your mouse over my screen name,it will appear.