• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member Intro

ctinworth

Freshman Member
Country flag
Greetings from British Columbia!
Here's my 1975 TR6 that I've owned for just over a year. It's had what I would call a cosmetic restoration....new interior, new paint, all new glass, new top, etc. but the mechanicals are mostly original. I've been an enthusiast since my first MGB in 1973. The best part of owning one of these classics is of course a drive on a sunny day on twisty roads....and the bonus for me is getting to make it ready for those rides! Forums like this are a great way to gain new knowledge and hear how others have gone before in finding the clue to a new challenge.

1614264536925.jpeg