• Notice: If you're posting to get rid of the little man (Lucas), please post A NEW TOPIC with something meaningful. Tell us about yourself and your interest in British cars. You need not share anything too personal. NOTE: this New Member's Forum is only to introduce yourself. If you have specific questions about your little British car, please post those in the appropriate marque-related forum.
    Thanks and welcome to BCF!
    Basil
  • Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

New Member in Temecula, CA

Retired-in-SoCal

Freshman Member
Offline
I finally pulled the trigger and purchased my first MGB GT. I retired recently and no longer need my modern commuter car and always wanted an MGB GT, as they were definitely one of the cool cars when I was growing up in South Wales, UK. My car is in very good, drivable condition, but as with all vintage cars, needs some TLC.

I have some experience working on old motorcycles, but none working on cars, so this will be a fun new hobby, where I am sure I will learn a lot.

On that note, if there are any forum members in the Temecula or North SD County area who would like to meet for a coffee to discuss all things MGB and, hopefully give me some guidance on the first things I want to tackle, I would love to hear from you.

Cheers - Ian
 

Attachments

  • MGB_GT.jpeg
    MGB_GT.jpeg
    395 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top