• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member in central Wisconsin

rfickey

Freshman Member
Country flag
Just joined. I have owned and restored British cars over the years. My first was a 1958 Bug eye that I did a nut and bolt restoration in the 70's. My next project was a 1974 Jensen Healey that I restored while we were snow birding in Arizona. Back in Wisconsin found a 1965 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 that I started to restore. We decided to move full time to Arizona and I sold that car to an individual in Brussels Belgium. I picked up another 1974 Jensen Healey In Arizona and completed that restoration. My wife passed away and I returned to central Wisconsin and found a 1967 Austin Healey shipped here. There is no rust in the car and I am mainly doing detail work. I just completed my new garage with a lift and shop. Also acquired a 1964 Thunderbird convertible and a 1987 El Camino. At 83 years old these tend to keep me out of the Wisconsin bars

BobHaskell

Jedi Warrior
Silver
Country flag
Just joined. I have owned and restored British cars over the years. My first was a 1958 Bug eye that I did a nut and bolt restoration in the 70's. My next project was a 1974 Jensen Healey that I restored while we were snow birding in Arizona. Back in Wisconsin found a 1965 Austin Healey 3000 BJ8 that I started to restore. We decided to move full time to Arizona and I sold that car to an individual in Brussels Belgium. I picked up another 1974 Jensen Healey In Arizona and completed that restoration. My wife passed away and I returned to central Wisconsin and found a 1967 Austin Healey shipped here. There is no rust in the car and I am mainly doing detail work. I just completed my new garage with a lift and shop. Also acquired a 1964 Thunderbird convertible and a 1987 El Camino. At 83 years old these tend to keep me out of the Wisconsin bars
Welcome, AHCA's Conclave will be held at Elkhart Lake next September. Details (like the dates) are still being worked out. Something to add to your calendar.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
glad you are here

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Happy to have you aboard! That's quite a collection you've had over the years