• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New member from the UK.

Glovcol

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks for accepting me . I have a 1960 Austin Healey frogeye ( bugeye) sprite that Iโ€™ve had for 36 years and keep as original as possible . I also have a 1962 Jaguar mk2, 2.4 litre that has some discreet modifications, this car Iโ€™ve had for 32 years. I do practically all my own maintenance to keep them looking good. Best wishes, Colin

LarryK

Yoda
Country flag
Welcome aboard. I found a Bugeye Grille and bumper once. Had moved into a duplex and they were hanging in the rafters. I have 2 MK 1s in restoration mode. Have a bunch of MK2 driver condition parts I picked up over the years.

OP
G

Glovcol

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hi, here are a couple of photos of my classics.
328DA1F8-F8BC-4209-940D-13B1AC40E098.jpeg
9FB6795B-A481-487C-8DBF-1D77C1D78908.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesH

Country flag
the jag...Mark 2? i have a '66 S type in my collection of rusty future projects.

OP
G

Glovcol

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thanks Basil, I am getting ready to re spray some of the sprites inner wings just to tidy things up. Unfortunately, my wife has just broken her wrist and I have had to become a nurse so it may have to wait.

OP
G

Glovcol

Freshman Member
Country flag
Next big event for Jaguars is โ€celebrating the centenary of the swallow side car company,SS cars and Jaguarโ€ on the promenade, Blackpool on the 10/11 of September, regards, Colin.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Thanks Basil, I am getting ready to re spray some of the sprites inner wings just to tidy things up. Unfortunately, my wife has just broken her wrist and I have had to become a nurse so it may have to wait.
Oh no! Sorry to hear that! Hope she heals quickly!

OP
G

Glovcol

Freshman Member
Country flag
HI Basil, thanks for your reply last sept. (doesnโ€™t time fly) I can only report an awful autumn and winter with both of us out of action. Iโ€™m hoping for some warmer weather so that I can get some work done on my cars. Keep well, Colin

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Hi, here are a couple of photos of my classics.
Love this cars! By the way, you added your pictures as an attachment rather than inserting as images. I have corrected that so the pictures show up in the body of your post. I'm a Jag guy myself and that Mark II makes my eyes water! Welcome to BCF