• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from New Brunswick Canada.

Rod Gallant

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello there. Saying hello to everybody. We own a 1973 European right hand drive MGB blaze red that we drive. I call the color orange but i don't call it orange anymore in front of my wife. She gets quite upset. I guess because its her car. I have a 64 project but haven't worked on it in a few years. Though i had a picture on my phone but i could not find it. We bought the car about 5 or 6 years ago from a guy that had it in Europe he restored it about 26 years ago in Europe then he moved here in canada and had car shipped. He drove it for many years in Canada. He gave us all the information about the car he even found every owner of the car since new and ww have all that documentation and pictures of it being restored. Its starting to show its age again. Starting to have rust bubbles here and there. So there thats my story

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - great car and great history!