• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Member from England

Hamish Racing

Jedi Warrior
Country flag
Hi everyone
I own 1959 TR3a that is road going and used in competition here in the uk Sprints and hill climbs.
I make little videos of my car and can be seen here. Together with some historic films my dad made.

I get my hands dirty and do 90% of the work on the car. Happy to share what I know and learn off you guys.
See my YouTube’s
UCrXjQt8CiQNaGDrjhmPLqMA

H

Attachments

• 706C79FA-FC0B-4584-8380-3B71D2C05190.jpeg
    706C79FA-FC0B-4584-8380-3B71D2C05190.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 27
  • 6B813CF5-E695-4B8F-9509-0C249565EB50.jpeg
    6B813CF5-E695-4B8F-9509-0C249565EB50.jpeg
    213.7 KB · Views: 25

Madflyer

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Yes Welcome there have been threads from around the world and I never knew how they found BCF. I may have to keep an open mind in my post as not to offend our brothers and sisters love on LBC's. Drive what you know and race what you love. Madflyer

Gliderman8

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Welcome Hamish.... Beautiful TR3a!
Check out the Triumph section of the forum.

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Hamish

Welcome to the forum.

Great videos on your channel.

You will find the Triumph section is very active. Always ready for input to help us keep our cars on the road.

David