• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

New Club member from New Joisey

Celtic 77

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag
Just joined the forum. I just picked up a decent 77 B in what the title says is "burgundy" but looks more like Damask. The paint is very good and the car came with a factory hardtop in need of love! Over the years from 1968, we've have had 6 MG's, 2 A's, both 62's, and 4 B's, a 67, 70, and a chrome bumper 74. This recent purchase apparently sat for a long tome but has many new parts and "only" two rust spots on the front fender bottoms. Off to a local Brit guru to diagnose crummy brakes...assuming I make it to his shop!!

OP
Celtic 77

Celtic 77

Jedi Hopeful
Country flag

Attachments

• IMG_2387.jpg
    IMG_2387.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 23

Lou E

Silver
Country flag
Just joined the forum. I just picked up a decent 77 B in what the title says is "burgundy" but looks more like Damask. The paint is very good and the car came with a factory hardtop in need of love! Over the years from 1968, we've have had 6 MG's, 2 A's, both 62's, and 4 B's, a 67, 70, and a chrome bumper 74. This recent purchase apparently sat for a long tome but has many new parts and "only" two rust spots on the front fender bottoms. Off to a local Brit guru to diagnose crummy brakes...assuming I make it to his shop!!
Just joined the forum also and also from New Jersey. I may have to reach out eventually to find out where your local Brit car guru is once I get my car on the road.