Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The car is spending the night in Tuscaloosa. The car that's racing was late to the track so the BE was used as a placeholder in the inspection line until the race car arrived.
Good to hear from you. Yes that's the same place. Oldschool Restorations of North Alabama. Dave Perry, the owner bought his first Bugeye in 1959, immediately put a Judson on it and began racing.
Don't know yet but will soon. While I like wire wheels on most cars, I'm not a fan of them on a BE. Therefore, I will be removing everything specifically wire wheel related. I have a new set of Minators to go on this car.
AN5L42762 arrived at her new home last night. Didn't have the VIN until this morning when I received an email from the archivist at the British Motor Heritage Trust. They were able to retrieve the VIN from the "BAE" number on the door and several photos of the car.
I understand that the folks at Grassroots Motorsports Magazine took several photos of her while she as on the trailer at Barber Motorsports.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.